Thank you for your interest in Suzuka Forest Garden (Plum tree Garden).
In the early spring of 2020, we open the garden until 15 March.
Please check our Twitter (@akatsukagarden) and our Instagram (akatsukagarden) to know the current information of entrance fee, illumination and the blooming condition. (We tweet about Suzuka Forest Garden as well as Red Hill "The Forest of Hisa" and Akatsuka Rhododendron Garden and so on.)
You can see nice photos posted by visitors at Photo contest of Suzuka Forest Garden 2020
|DATE||From Saturday, 22 February until Sunday, 15 March, 2020|
Night time illumination is planned during the flowering season
|HOUR||From 9:00 until 16:00|
* Open until 21:00 during the night time illumination.
* Last entry is 30 minutes before the closing time.
|ENTRANCE FEE||700 Yen (minimum) to 1,700 Yen (maximum)|
* Please understand that the fee depends on the blossoming condition.
|LOCATION||Yamamoto-cho 151-2, Suzuka, Mie 519-0315 [ Google Map]|
* The garden's name in Japanese is "Suzuka no Mori Teien".
|ACCESS||Please take a taxi from a major railway station.|
* There is no railway station nor bus stop for regular route within walking distance from the garden.
* There is free parking lot for 200 cars.
Shuttle bus will be operated between the garden and JR/Kintetsu Yokkaichi Station during the flowering season.
Shuttle Bus (Paid Service)
- Food, drink, plants and pets are not allowed to be brought into the garden. You can purchase some food in the garden.
- Camera tripods may not be allowed in some locations in the garden or on certain dates or times.
- No smoking allowed outside of designated smoking area.
- No photos or videos taken within the park may be used for business or money-making purposes.
- Drone is not allowed in the garden and the parking area.
- There are no lockers in/outside the garden.
Major railway stations ( Google Map)
|Station||Railway Line||Distance from garden|
|JR Yokkaichi Sta.||JR Kansai Line||17.1KM|
|Kintetsu Yokkaichi Sta. (E21)||Kintetsu Nagoya Line||16.5KM|
|Kintetsu Komono Sta. (K27)||Kintetsu Yunoyama Line||9.8KM|
* Please swipe right to see the whole table by smartphone and tablet.